ICLD can support your organization in the development of a Reconciliation Strategy to create a framework for how it operates and makes decisions. The strategy will be done in collaboration with Indigenous and community partners.
This Program Focuses On
- Where have we been? The history of working with Indigenous people
- Where are we today? What actions have you taken so far in working with Indigenous people
- Where do we want to go? Reconciliation action plans. Identify gaps. Operationalizing Action Plans
- How do we get there? Identifying strategies, goals, and timelines
- How do we know we have arrived there? Reporting process with all partners