Indigenous Community for Leadership & Development can provide support to organizations to help navigate the conversations that will help create a safe environment to incorporate change in an inclusive and meaningful way.
With the first hand lived experience of Indigenous facilitation, engagement with Indigenous people who are directly impacted by the work of the organizations, the process of Reconciliation can move forward to actionable items and goals being set and a pathway laid out towards success for your organization.
This Program Focuses On:
Efficient self-management and problem solving
Adapt to various work styles
Solid writing skills
Microsoft Office computer skills
- Where have we been? The history of working with Indigenous people
- Where are we today? What actions have you taken so far in working with Indigenous people
- Where do we want to go? Reconciliation action plans. Identify gaps. Operationalizing Action Plans
- How do we get there? Identifying strategies, goals, and timelines
- How do we know we have arrived there? Reporting process with all partners