An essential workshop for leaders and decision-makers in the community to ensure that deals are made with a full understanding of the benefits for all.
Negotiating is the process of communicating back and forth, for the purpose of reaching a joint agreement about differing needs or ideas.
This Program Focuses On:
Efficient self-management and problem solving
Adapt to various work styles
Solid writing skills
Microsoft Office computer skills
This workshop will provide the skills necessary for getting a Win-Win out of your negotiating.
- Understanding Negotiations/ Types of Negotiations
- Negotiation Process and Laying the Groundwork
- Negotiating Team and Interest Mapping
- Communication Strategy and Behaviour during Negotiation
- Dealing with Difficult People