HOSPITALITY, ART, RECREATIONAL & TOURISM AMBASSADOR
The Ambassador training is geared towards communities/companies who want to strengthen their members in their Culture. We have found when we connect the tourism industry with Cultural Knowledge, we have the highest standards when it comes to hosting. By the end of the program, participants will be able to introduce themselves in their language, sing and dance, and know who they are and where they come from.
This Program Focuses On:
Efficient self-management and problem solving
Adapt to various work styles
Solid writing skills
Microsoft Office computer skills
Communities wanting to support their members with training to obtain employment in the tourism sector.
- Explore cross-cultural communication and different world views.
- Practice skills and techniques for speaking and engaging with people.
- Clarify your skills and interests and create a career plan for tourism.
- Discuss how to increase tourism in your region based on local resources.
- Learn more about who you are and where you come from.
- Explore First Nations and spend time with Elders to learn more about cultural practices, traditions , storytelling, legends, history, and protocols.
- Embrace both traditional and modern standards for hospitality.
- Enhance your communication and customer service skills.